Terms and Conditions
About this Website
The Websites are operated and hosted by our service provider in Australia and other international locations. References to currency are in Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
Information available at the Websites:
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; or
- form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services.
All Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through the Websites are for general reference and interest only unless clearly indicated otherwise. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or the Websites, you should make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in the Websites.
Any graphics, photos, or illustrations used in relation to products on the Websites may not be fully representative of the products described and should be used as a guide only.
If you believe that information on the Websites is inaccurate or inappropriate, please contact us.
Availability of the Websites
The Websites are subject to interruption, breakdown, viruses, delays, interception, interference and other errors involving communications networks, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment and software.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate any service offered by or through the Websites as well as the Websites at any time.
In relation to any device which you use to access the Websites, we recommend that you obtain and maintain up-to-date virus, security and intrusion prevention and scanning software which is specifically designed for all devices you use to access the Websites.
The Websites may contain links to third party websites. Our inclusion of these links is not intended to indicate that we sponsor or endorse the operators or Content of linked websites.
We do not authorise you to (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process (Automated Process) to process, monitor, copy or extract any Content on the Websites without our prior written permission;
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure or bandwidth of the Websites;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Websites; or
- upload, email or otherwise transmit Content which is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, offensive or in breach of any person’s rights, including Content which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to any Content on the websites or the use of these Websites. Where any law implies a warranty into this Disclaimer which may not lawfully be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of the warranty will, at our option, be limited to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having them supplied again.
Copyright and trade marks
Copyright in the Content on the Websites is owned or licensed by us, unless indicated otherwise. Except where necessary for viewing the Content on the websites or your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws or this Disclaimer, no Content on the Websites may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, decompiled, reverse engineered, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the prior written consent of us or our licensor(s) (as appropriate).
Trademarks used on the Websites are owned by us or third parties. You must not use trade marks on the Websites without the trade mark owner’s consent.
Last updated – 30 August 2023